So even though we‘re rapidly approaching mid-August I thought I‘d share some of my recent favorites (◕‿◕✿)
- Gourmet Body Treats Raw Finishing powder: a full-size from my Vegan Cuts Beauty box (original post is here) which quickly found its way into my everyday beauty routine. Though intended to be used over mineral foundation (which I don‘t currently have at hand), this raw powder did work just fine when used to set my (non-mineral) makeup. What I love about this is that while it does set your makeup, the finish is not too matte or unnatural-looking! The powder mainly consists of arrowroot powder, but is also packed with good stuff like pink clay, caolin clay (great for absorbing oil!), soothing chamomile and other plant extracts. All in all, I‘m quite impressed with this!
- Paula‘s Choice The Nude Mattes palette: yasss!! a vegan matte eyeshadow palette! Still stoked this even exists. Wide range of buildable color that‘s easy to blend and work with, great value/price ratio. Don‘t sleep on this – it is a limited edition after all! Click here for looks you can create with this and a review with swatches.
- Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil Bronzer: omg this bronzer smells like chocolate!!! But wait, it gets better: the shade is subtle enough to wear it even if you happen to be a nice shade of deathly pale like yours truly :’D Investing in this paid out during a recent photo shoot taking place at my office, where I used this for contouring and the most subtle bronzing of all time, thus ensuring my face was distinguishable from the greyish..uh, wall in front of which my portrait was taken.
tl;dr: great bronzer for NC15-types.
- p2 cheeks+lips cream blush in 10 Cinderella drama: peach cream blush is essential for the summer!
Übrigens, liebe Leser mit dm in der Nähe: alle 3 veganen p2-Creamblushes werden im September ausgelistet, also mein Tipp: zugreifen solange es die noch gibt!
- sevi Blue Yarrow Sea Salt Texturizer: My boyfriend really loves this. So in light of the post about his vegan skin/haircare faves, here‘s a short review from Hannes: „it‘s the first texturizer managing to give my hair both volume & texture without making my hair look greasy or crunchy. Smells green and fresh by the way!“
- favorite record: never hungover again by Joyce Manor